AISIN (Australia) Pty. Ltd. recognises the importance of environmental protection and limits as far as practical our impacts to the environment due to our business activities. We will achieve this by implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) certified to the ISO 14001:2004 standard
AISIN (Australia) Pty. Ltd. aims to reduce its environmental impact by:
- Complying with applicable environmental legislation and other current regulations.
- Continually improving efficiency in use of energy, water, chemicals and raw materials and prevention of pollution.
- Setting objectives, implementation of these objectives, regular monitoring and review.
- Encouraging the minimising of waste, reusing and recycling of resources.
- Ensuring adequate provision is made for environmental considerations in training & development.
- Commitment and involvement of senior management in the role of planning, development and implementation of environment policies and programs.
- Work in harmony with society and nature and meet the expectations as an excellent corporate citizen.
- Communicating Aisin Environmental Policy to suppliers, contractors and the general public through the AISIN Australia website.
This policy will be reviewed periodically to assess that it is still appropriate for any changes in business activities.